EXCITING NEW JOB OPPORTUNITY. Lindrick Construction Services Ltd are looking for a new Full Time Office Administration Assistant. The job role would include (but not limited to):
• Answering and forwarding phone calls in a confident and professional manner.
• Dealing with & distributing customer enquiries.
• Arranging meetings/appointments with customers & suppliers.
• Control & distribution of all incoming emails.
• Preparing customer quotations/invoices.
• Booking in new projects/works.
• Maintaining a systematic log of all works.
• General office duties.
• Provide support to other colleagues as and when required.
Candidates should preferably have the following:
• An outgoing personality with the ability to deliver good customer service.
• A willingness for professional development and ability to take on new tasks.
• Ability to work as a team member and also be able to work independently under pressure.
• Strong communication skills/excellent telephone manner.
• Good organisational skills and ability to multi task.
• Good IT knowledge, including Microsoft Office.
• Experience of SAGE is an advantage but not essential.
Full time hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Wage negotiable depending on experience.
If you are interested or know someone who is, please email a CV to: email@example.com
CLOSING DEADLINE FOR APPLICANTS:
No Later than: 12.00pm Monday 5th October 2015
Successful applicants will be contacted by the 12th October 2015 If you have any queries or would like any further information please contact the office via email: firstname.lastname@example.org